VSYS Game with Rewards

Hi, don’t you all love good games with rewards? My friend Johny is willing to give out VSYS 99.99 to the first person who can post the following correct info of the VSYS transaction with id: 2JR4ydrYTN8vhNM26PUJi6cpC2TMKFHr5nPTRg7UcMyL

A) The name of the Recipient (one of the Supernodes)
B) The decoded human readable text description of this transaction attachment

Please post your answers for the above A) and B) with your VSYS address here. Have fun and good luck!!

2 Likes

Hi, it will be very appreciated if the admin can help to notify the VSYS TG users about this game as well. Thanks!! @jacob @david-vsystems-bd @peerchemist @buckkets

1 Like

Telegram community has been notified :grinning:

Jacob, THANK YOU! :smiley:

1 Like

A) recipient is Peercoin VPool Node
B) Hello, thank you for checking! What was the V SYSTEMS mainnet launch date? \/
27th November 2018 :)))

My address : ARRoy5kqcnHcLX8vbtjSrHebuRkj38Sf9FL

2 Likes

@Libero Thanks for the reward :slight_smile:

1 Like

That was quick, Congrats! You have passed. Very nice! To be more accurate, the answer for B) is just "Hello, thank you for checking! What was the V SYSTEMS mainnet launch date? \/ ", and I was going to have a follow up bonus for the answer on B) :smiley:

VSYS 99.99 already sent, enjoy! https://explorer.v.systems/transactions/CHubXgfGFHRgEgscy68xahU7rM7fMXSJWEk6quZ2P25d

Can you please share with everyone on the method that you used for the decoding?

Thank you for participating!

2 Likes

lol , well it was fun anyways… i had to search for the encoding format used for VSYS attachements and i landed on a github code page where i could see it was a base58 code.

then it was pretty easy to google for an online decoder for base58 format to readable text :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Very cool, glad that you enjoyed it…Johny will have more fun games to roll out in the future :smile:

2 Likes

Hi All, The Game is back! If you have not tried the token creation function on V, it is the good time now. The challenge is to create your own token on the testnet https://test.v.systems/ and share the following details with the community here:

1. Create and issue a token by posting your testnet blockchain details
  2. Assign the Issuer’s right to a different address, and then get the issuing right back. (snap shot on Testnet Explorer would help)
  3. Test the Split/Reverse-split functions with different parameters, and post all details from your results (i.e. decimal differences after different splittings)
  4. There is no correct/perfect answers to above, but we need to see your approach and feedback.

It requires 100 testnet VSYS for token creation (same amount for mainnet), so please post your testnet address here if you don’t have enough coins.

I will determine the best result, and you can get up to 399.99 VSYS reward. Plus more rewards will be given out to others for trying. The deadline for submitting is 2020-5-31. Have fun!!

2 Likes

@Libero
Hay i’m uchiha i support vsys, yeah to the moon
AR8qyn17CXBPsFhG6W7Co66ib57UrAw9WnL

A) recipient is okek pool
B) Hello, thank you for checking! What was the SYSTEMS mainnet launch date?
27 nov 2018 :slight_smile:

My address AR8qyn17CXBPsFhG6W7Co66ib57UrAw9WnL

Hi @Uchiha, thanks for submitting! We are playing a different one this time (as posted 3 days ago above and pasted below for your reference). Please try again. Thanks!

Hi All, The Game is back! If you have not tried the token creation function on V, it is the good time now. The challenge is to create your own token on the testnet https://test.v.systems/ and share the following details with the community here:

1. Create and issue a token by posting your testnet blockchain details
  2. Assign the Issuer’s right to a different address, and then get the issuing right back. (snap shot on Testnet Explorer would help)
  3. Test the Split/Reverse-split functions with different parameters, and post all details from your results (i.e. decimal differences after different splittings)
  4. There is no correct/perfect answers to above, but we need to see your approach and feedback.

It requires 100 testnet VSYS for token creation (same amount for mainnet), so please post your testnet address here if you don’t have enough coins.

I will determine the best result, and you can get up to 399.99 VSYS reward . Plus more rewards will be given out to others for trying. The deadline for submitting is 2020-5-31 . Have fun!!

A) i’m stake on supernode OKEK POOL
B) when OKEx Pool Officially a Supernode of V Systems (VSYS) ?
Hmm i think sep 3, 2019 : :smiley:

Vsys to the moon
About V Systems:

V Systems(VSYS) was initiated by Sunny King, the creator of POS. VSYS runs a new consensus algorithm called Supernode POS(SPOS) which strive for the balance between efficiency and decentralization
…wow so coll
My addres
AR8qyn17CXBPsFhG6W7Co66ib57UrAw9WnL

Hi @Uchiha, please set up a testnet wallet at https://test.v.systems/, and post your testnet address here, so we will send you some test coins for creating your own tokens first. Cheers!

Hi @Uchiha, It is not the answer that I was looking for, but thanks for your effort! Few VSYS on their way to your wallet…enjoy!

Since no one got this one, I will extend the deadline with a larger amount, and will create a new thread for this for better communication. Thanks.